What You Will Learn in Annie & Jill's 'Spring' Course.
A few things you will you learn in painting Annie's Spring course:
- Choosing a color scheme from your flowers.
- Step by step method of creating an acrylic painting.
- Glazing to enrich your colors.
- Enhancing value difference in your painting to increase impact.
- How to mix lots of greens!
A few things you will you learn in painting Jill's Spring course:
- How to add a stencil for design and texture.
- Overcoming the fear of tackling a large canvas.
- Understand how we many times make painting decisions as we go or 'on the fly'-everything is not planned in advance as that takes the expressiveness, lightheartedness, freedom and spontaneity out being an artist.
- Why she loves Golden Fluid Acrylic Paints and Golden Fluid Matte Medium.
- Learn that when you paint in acrylics, if you do not like what you painted in an area or feel like you 'make a mistake', it is SO EASY to fix by covering it with paint and re approach that area.
- To consider use of colored chalk for your rough sketch, especially on a large canvas where a lot of lines in the same color can be confusing.
- TWO free lessons- One Special lesson you can share with your mom- a "Mother's Day' painting to do together!