Join Annie & Jill
for a Unique ONLINE
Another Season! Another Course! Another lovely Bouquet! We always look forward to the time together painting with you each month and hope you're enjoying it just as much as we are..
Early Spring is a perfect time to tell friends about the learning experiences and the 'art time' you're carving out with LetsPaintFlowers.com.
Please share the great value OPTIONS we are offer:
SAVE $$$ AND BUY THE BUNDLE FOR ONLY $16.25 PER MONTH AND GET TWO courses SIX times a year = TWELVE classes....you can create a new painting each month.
Buy any ONE Seasonal Course for $39 and get TWO complete classes by each artist.
Consider celebrating a meaningful friendship by buying a floral painting course as a gift - that way you can paint together and may even start a new lifetime hobby together!
Early Spring Bouquet
REGARDING YOUR FLORAL STILL LIFE SET UP:
You can purchase the exact seasonal Spring bouquet we use to set up our floral still life - the Spring Lone Star Living Bouquet -at HEB Grocery stores throughout Texas.
-You can use our Lone Star Living Bouquet course reference photos
-Pick similar fresh flowers to arrange and your favorite vase.
Two Complete Courses in ONE CLASS!
Annie O'Brien Gonzales and Jill Haglund offer TWO complete courses in 'Two Early Spring Bouquets'.
Both artists will be painting the exact same bouquet to offer you two unique approaches to acrylic still life painting.
You will learn everything from using fabric as inspiration in your still life, quick sketching in chalk on your canvas, setting up your palette, to mixing paint colors and 'mark making' with unique tools to create whimsical patterns and much more.
Some of the most fun will be experimenting how to paint Hydrangeas with a Filbert Brush from Sliver Brush Limited. It's so much easier witthe right TOOLS and MATERIALS.
Painting can be a ton of fun; let us show you how to make it a magical experience!
Can't wait to see you in our virtual studios!
- Welcome to painting an Early Spring Bouquet with me!
- Introduction, Materials, Handouts
- Setting Up (2:01)
- Step 1: Underpainting (3:35)
- Step 2: Create a Map (6:56)
- Step 3a: Blocking In (14:07)
- Step 3b- Continue Blocking In (5:14)
- Step 4a: More Paint, More Color Variation (14:07)
- Step 4b: More Paint, More Color Variations (12:27)
- Step 4c: More Paint, More Color-flowers (20:15)
- Step 4d: More Paint, More Color Variations-negative shape painting (16:26)
- Step 4e: More Paint, More Color Variations-Finishing the Hydrangeas!! (22:57)
- Step 5: Evaluate & Fix Issues (12:13)
- Step 6: Add the Details (20:35)
- Extra: Signing Your Work (3:23)
- Staying Inspired Through Your Favorite Artists (3:16)
- Tips for Keeping Hydrangeas Hydrated (0:38)
- Brush Care
- "Just a Little Green" Color Mixing (24:24)
- Color Mixing Video (30:30)
- Tips On Studio Routine & How To Set Up Your Palette Each Time You Paint (2:27)
- Book on Hydrangeas for Gorgeous Images (3:48)
- Yucky Paint Tubes??? (3:45)
- Fast-Speed Febrary Lone Star Living Bouquet by Jill (2:39)